Lasers can cut many types of ceramic materials. The most common is alumina silicate (Al2SiO5), which requires either full ablation or the scribe and break technology.
“flashscribe” from Light Mechanics is a trademark machine made for scribing ceramic alumina which finds wide usage in electronics and automotive industry. The machine is equipped with high speed galvanometer for faster scribing of Ceramic Alumina providing smooth edge finish in minimal processing time.
ADVANTAGES OF ‘flashscribe” LASER SCRIBING MACHINE
- Non-contact process which eliminates any kind of mechanical stress on parts to be scribed.
- Enables precise control as lasers are focused and provides localized energy necessary for achieving narrow and smooth edges.
- Requires no consumables or disposables and can be easily integrated into production lines capable of 24/7 production.
- Durable, Sturdy and Robust laser scribing machine with high quality lasers made to outlast competition manufactured as per global standards.
|Laser Type||Fiber laser|
|Laser Power||20 W – 200 W|
|Scanning speed||10,000 mm/sec|
|Marking line||Min 0.05 mm|
|Marking field||110 mm x 110mm to 330 mm x 330 mm|
- Automatic doors (Pneumatics)
- Safety features – full interlock system to avoid accidents
- Enhanced Environmental Protection
- Auto and Manual option available
- Superior repeatability
- Rugged and Industry standard design
- Equipped with Class 1 type of enclosed cabinet
- laser safety protective window to manually observe and monitor laser scribing
- Scribing mechanics software for user friendly operations
- Dynamic Air cooling system
- Motorized z axis ( Optional )
- Compact and sturdy design
- Suited for Standalone scribing
- Extremely fast hi-speed galvanometer with scanning speed of 10,000 mm/sec
- 24/7 Non-stop marking
- Easy production line integration
- Fume Extractor ( Optional )
- Rotary Attachment (Optional)
- X & Y Axis guides (Optional) for marking on bigger samples
- This model is CE, FCC certified and also quality control in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 ( IAS-IAF) quality system standard